CAD Catia Body Engineer
To complement our Design team located in Basildon, Essex – we are looking for a CAD design Engineer whom has specific knowledge on the vehicle Body structures – and in particular Sliding door mechanisms. The Design Engineer would have likely worked on a commercial vehicle or People carrier vehicle line previously to possess specific knowledge of the door closure and associated fixtures and fittings of that sliding door mechanism.
- Applicants must have worked on closures – mechanical / electrical door shuts / mechanisms.
- Ideally a commercial vehicle line from an OEM background
- Central Roller / Door Stopper / Lock & Latch system / Sliding Door Center Hinge
Applicants must have a past heritage of design within Catia V5/V6 and of an automotive Body Engineering nature.
- A degree or past relevant experience within Mechanical Engineering / Automotive Engineering
- Previous Automotive experience within a CAD Catia background – with 3+ years design experience
This is a contract vacancy – immediately available to start in our Basildon Engineering offices. Applicants must possess the ability to work within the UK without the need for a Visa / Sponsorship.
£28.00 – 30.00 Per Hour Operating as a Limited Company Contractor / 3 months with scope for an extention there on after in the new year.
Contact: Dan Andrews
0168 247 915