Descripción de empleo
We are looking for an automotive passionate professional with the right CHASSIS knowledge to join us to provide technical advice into a new model vehicle team based in a well-know automotive OEM.
- To assist New Vehicle launch as part of the CHASSIS team.
- Conduct vehicle evaluations for Chassis related issues.
- Providing technical solutions to any AIMS during Vehicle Launch. Raise AIMS concerns, resolve them and follow-up on them
- Completing all aspects of APQP for new model Launches. Review and Produce the Following Documents. APQP, PPAP, SPC, 8D/PSD, DFMEA/PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, DVP.
- Managing new projects to meet all customer deadlines and Milestones.
- Employ the regular toolset of TCe, WERS, AIMS, AVBoM to deliver robust product design. Work closely with Purchase, Manufacturing, Craftsmanship and Service to ensure that program discipline is maintained.
- Report issues, APA quality review meetings, Variability Reduction Team and teams as required and appropriate departments to improve manufacturing quality and processes.
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- More than 2 years experience within an AUTOMOTIVE engineering organization
- Proven experience working at Final Assembly plant
- Required knowledge in Vehicle Dynamics, Simulation and R&D
- Desirable knowledge in Adams View/Chassis/Car/Ride (multibody), Matlab/Simulink
- Excellent technical knowledge on tooling, assembly and raw materials
- Engineering Degree focus in Mechanics
- Experience of apply quality methods and tools to ensure robust component delivery e.g. PFMEA, FMEA, APQP
- Proven Systems Knowledge of Global Production Development System, WERS, AIMS
- Proven experience analyzing errors and finding the root cause
- Good command of English language (verbal and written)
- Candidate must be legally authorized to work in EU.
- Available to stablish local residence in Valencia (Spain)
- Long period Contract (Permanent)
- Estimate starting dates: July 2015
- Full time job
- Full training will be given but the right automotive electrical background is needed
- Be able to travel abroad, typically a few days, but on rare occasions could be longer.
- Self motivating and self managing. Pro-active. Positive. Energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours.
- Have good communication skills.